Apple and Samsung are the best competitors in the smartphone market. IPhone5, Apple’s latest mobile runs onan iOS 6 mobile operating system. Apple made an announcement that it’s OS and platform provides a better experience for Apple users.
On the other hand Samsung Galaxy S3, which runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version, is considered as the best android device on the market by most Android fans. If you don’t have enough resources to fund your smartphone then try payday loans which are the short-term loans. Different exciting features of both the iPhone5 and the Galaxy S3 have made most people compare their pros and cons and find the best one of the two.
Below is a summary of the features offered by both phones:
- Software:The iPhone5 is built on iOS6 with Apple A6 chipset, whereas Samsung Galaxy S3 is built on Android OS, Exynos 4412 dual chipset.
- Design: The iphone5 is available in 2 colours white or black and the screen size 4 is inches. This device is totally made from glass and aluminium and weighs 112 g. Whereas the Samsung S3 is thin and weighs 133g, it is available in various different shades;Marble White, Pebble Blue, Garner red, Amber Brown. It also has NFC features and 4G connectivity.
- Processor:The iPhone5 features an A6 processor, a faster processor. Apple announced that the processor works at twice the speed of CPU and graphics than the previous iPhone4 predecessor. While the Samsung Galaxy S3 is being powered by dual core 1.4 GHz, offers multi-tasking and playback for windowed HD video.
- Screen:The iphone5 has a 4 inch screen with 1136 x 640 resolution of its display; it has a bigger screen than previous iPhones. The colour change and colour saturation offersa better films experience. While on the other hand the Samsung Galaxy S3 has a 4.8in Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 720 resolutions.
- Storage and battery: Iphone5 offers 16/32/64 GB configurations; it doesn’t offer any expandable storage. It has a battery life of 225 hours on standby mode. On the other hand the Samsung Galaxy S3 is powered with a 210 mAh battery to support optimum standby and talk time, it has an internal storage capacity of 16 GB and an expandable memory up to 64 GB. Cards like micro SDHC or SD can be used.
- Camera:The iPhone 5offers an 8 megapixel camera; it is redesigned with better optical performance. There is a crystal lens that covers the inner standard glass. The incredible optical lens lets you capture the image up to 28 megapixels just by moving the screen with one smooth motion. While the Samsung S3 has got 3264×2448 pixels and an 8 megapixel camera, with an autofocus LED flash to check the quality of the photo. It also records HD videos and images simultaneously. There is also the option of image stabilisation.
About the Author:
My name is Michelle. I am a tech writer from UK. I am into Finance :). Catch me @financeport