Building good habits and breaking bad ones is difficult. It requires you to fundamentally reshape your behaviour and to resist your natural patterns. In order to make the process easier, we recommend using this Habit Challenge app developed by Dariusz Luksza. Habit Challenge is a simple, beautiful and free app that will wholly assist you form new productive habits and keep you on track.
With Habit Challenge you can define any type of habit you want to integrate into your daily routine. Moreover for each habit you can select daily occurrence and days of the week when you want to perform it e.g. exercise once a day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays; run twice a day on Tuesdays and Thursdays. You can also define multiple notifications for each habit. With Habit Challenge you can also review habit history by scrolling the date’s header to see how you performed.
Important Features of Habit Challenge
- Simple Yes/No or number goals (run once a day or drink seven glasses of water daily)
- Choose days of the week for given habit, from one to seven times per week
- Flexible goals – you can create any goal you like. Just give it a name and you’re done
- Flexible reminders – set any number of reminders for any time you like
- Streak detection – detect long periods of time when you are consistent with the habit
- Perform actions directly from the reminder – mark habit as done or snooze it directly from the notification
- Home screen widget – mark habits as done directly from the home screen
- Monthly view – see your progress on a monthly basis
- No internet needed – Habit Challenge works completely offline
- Fast, user friendly and beautiful user interface
- No login nor account required
How it really works:
- Give a name for your new habit
- Select days of the week when you want to perform it
- Choose how many times per day it should be performed
- Optionally, add one or more reminders
- After you perform it on a given day, mark it in the app
It is possible to keep track of your new skills. Form good habits and therefore break bad habits. You can improve yourself and your life. Though developing a new habit takes time. For changing an old, bad habit, you require some willpower and time.
Thereby this Habit Challenge app assists you to track your progress, shows how far you’ve already come and reminds you that you require sticking to the new habit today as well. Habit Challenge permits you to plan and track any activity like exercises, quitting smoking, meditation, taking pills regularly and many others.
I spotted Habit Challenge app developed by Dariusz Luksza on the Play Store and App Store last week while I was at browsing and I tried myself. Needless to say, this accolade of gem does perform exclusively qualitative in all aspects.
DOWNLOAD FROM THE STORE :