The Corridor is a no-code embeddable solution for HR and Operations teams to flexibly onboard workers at scale and speed.
Boost Candidate Conversion
- Track and reduce candidate drop-off by providing a more enjoyable, consistent, and mobile-first experience.
Tasks Should Be Automated
- Increase the automation of your team’s onboarding processes inside and outside the platform.
Participate In the Creation Process
- You can quickly implement changes and updates with your team using this no-code builder.
Connect Your Tools
- Integrate your eSignature, background check, scheduling, HRIS, payments, and other tools seamlessly.
Candidate On-boarding and Conversion
They offer an out-of-the-box, unified onboarding solution that focuses entirely on the candidate experience. This means going mobile-first, not switching between apps and emails, and getting things done faster.
- SMS and automated email reminders
- Intelligent form autofill
- Notifications to team members
Build Using Predefined Steps or Create Your Own
Use our library of common onboarding steps such as signature collection, identification, video response, background check, surveys, and insurance collection. Alternatively, you can create your own custom steps using the form and upload blocks.
- Highly customizable look and feel
- It is possible to configure it for automated or manual review.
- Deeply integrated background checks
Include Your Candidate’s Experience
Choose how you want your onboarding experience to be implemented, whether through your own app, embedded in your app, or hosted by us. They allow you to choose how you want to manage your candidate experience.
- Embeddable components
- Real-time updates via webhooks
- Extensive API
Manage Your Pipeline Collaboratively
Using a dashboard, you can manage candidates one by one or on a large scale. Filter for what you need, perform bulk actions and track onboarding progress for all your candidates over time.
- Task delegation
- Analytics for hiring funnels
- Ready-to-audit candidate profiles
Everything is packed with several salient aspects for global users due to the Corridor app’s qualitatively designed app features.